My favorite car is WAGON R, because I like especially the style. Also, I like WAGON R since my older sister bought one. The color is black, and I like the color, too. Moreover, the driver seat and the seat next to the driver are together, so I think that the seats are wide. Of course, the back seat also together on only back seat. By the way, my older sister lives in outside the prefecture now, so I am able to drive one anytime. Also, I don't need to buy my own car yet. If I buy my own car, I would buy a car like WAGON R. Then I will choose a color of black or white. Now, it has been a year and four months since I got a driver's license. I would like to enjoy driving that I drive safely.
[144 words]
Conpact car has also good pont that these cattax are cheaper than other ones.
返信削除>>Tetsu
返信削除I see. Also, conpact car has a small turning circle.