2011年12月28日水曜日

BR 2-10: Henry and Mudge in the Family Trees


"When they got to Annie's house, people were everywhere" (Rylant & Cynthia, p. 16).

I chose this book because a picture of a cover looks warm family. First of all, Henry's house receives a letter of invitation for relative meeting in Annie's house. Then there are a lot of people, and everyone have a pleasant. Also, a lot of people get closer to Mudge, and they make friend with Mudge.

I thought that relative meeting is an important thing. Also, some people climb big tree. I saw the picture, and I remembered when I was a schoolchild. Sometimes I climbed a tree with my friends. Why are children eager to climb a tree? Maybe children want to look at view from high place, I thought at this time. However, I thought that tree has an important role after I read this book. It is a family gathering as a title or a picture of this book. Then I think that big tree becomes a mark for each family when something to happened. Also, I think that this book is a heartwarming story.

Reference

Rylant, Cynthia. & Stevenson, Sucie. (1998). Henry and Mudge in the Family Trees. New York: Aladdin Paperbacks.

[168 words]

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿