My favorite place I've been is Tokyo , because there are a lot of shops and a large city. Then I went there by school trip when I was a high school student. Also, I have been there only once. At that time, when we had a free time each group, our group went to Shibuya by an underground railway. Then we just alighted on clothes shop when we were walking, and we bought some clothes there. After that, we also went to Takeshita Street. There are a lot of shops and people. We walked a lot there. Also, I went to Tokyo for the first time, so I was looking forward to going there. Actually, I was able to enjoy in Tokyo . Next, Tokyo Disneyland is one of places I would like to go. If I have a chance to go to Tokyo next time, I would like to go to Disneyland , too.
[153 words]
0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿