2011年12月28日水曜日

My Favorite Music

I listen to music when I have a free time, cleaning my room, driving a car, and so on. I often listen mainly Western or Korean, but I also like Japanese. Therefore, this time I will introduce Japanese singer I like who is Daichi Miura. Do you know him? First of all, he has a nice singing voice, and he is also good at dance. Then my favorite song is "The Answer". I fancied immediately it when I listened to it, so I bought it on iTunes store, and I added it to my iPod. After that, I also like "Lullaby". This song gives me peace of mind. Then Daichi Miura has a song in collaboration with BoA. It song is "possibility". The song is sad song lyrics. However, the song has also good melody, and I like it, too. Then BoA is one of my favorite artists, so this collaboration is wonderful for me.

[155 words]

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿