2011年12月19日月曜日

My Favorite Sport to Watch

My favorite sport to watch is soccer. I have played soccer in classes at an elementary school, a junior high school and a high school. However, I am weak in playing soccer, because I can't kick a ball very well. By the way, the rule of soccer is easy to understand, so I am able to enjoy watching or playing. Then my family is also like to watch soccer game, so I often watch it on TV with my family. Also, I have been to watching soccer game a few years ago with my family at KK WING in Kumamoto. I remember that it was a cold day. Also, actually watching soccer game was different from watching it on TV, and I was able to look out over the court or soccer player. Therefore, I was able to enjoy actually watching, too.

[142 words]

2 件のコメント:

  1. Who is your favorite soccer player?
    I like to watching soccer match.NOT so interested in Roasso,though.
    I always watching Europe soccer game on cable tv

    返信削除
  2. >>Tetsu

    I don't have my favorite soccer player.
    I think that everyone is a good soccer player.
    I see.
    Oh, it's good.

    返信削除