2011年12月14日水曜日

BR 2-07: Police TV


"You go to the bank tomorrow, and take some money out" (Vicary & Teague, p.10).

I chose this book because I thought that the title is interesting. Also, I have never read about police, so I decided to read this book.

First of all, the main character are Dan, Sue and Jim. They are police officers. Then this story is written that the police officers are chasing a man who is stealing money. Also, there are interviews or TV as a real in this book, so I thought that this story is as a news.

After that, I was surprised to read Dan's idea. However, I think that he is intelligent. Also, the idea is a stratagem, I think. Then if this story has the sequel to the police officers, they would solve neatly other matters, too. I recommend this book to you because this story is interesting.

Reference

Vicary, Tim & Teague, Dylan. (2000). Police TV. Oxford: Oxford University Press.

[133 words]

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿