2011年12月29日木曜日

BR 2-12: Young Cam Jansen and the Missing Cookie


"Where is my chocolate chip cookie?" (Adler & Natti, p. 15)

I chose this book because I knew how to do settlement of missing cookie. First of all, Cam has a good memory. When Eric, Jason and Cam are having a lunch, Jason notices that his chocolate chip cookie in his lunch box. Then Cam looks for as a solving a riddle who stole Jason's chocolate chip cookie.

I thought that Cam's memory is very wonderful. Then I was surprised that a lot of people each have cookies. Also, I have made butter cookies. However, maybe I have never made chocolate chip cookies, so if I make cookies next time, I thought I want to make chocolate chip cookies sometime. After that, I thought that this book was convincing story. Therefore, if you read this book, you will be able to understand about this happening.

Reference

Adler, David A. & Natti, Susanna. (1998). Young Cam Jansen and the Missing Cookie. New York: Puffin Books.

[134 words]

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿