"but where will I find books about them?" (Lock, p.15)
I chose this book because I thought that it has an interesting title. Also, I thought that it is good title. First of all, Amy and her mother meet neighboring Dan. After that, he tells Amy how to borrow a book or search a book in a library. Amy's mother also follows them.
I was surprised that young children were able to use a computer. Then I think that a search engine is very useful to everyone. Also, I thought that Amy and Dan are young, but they are interested in reading. Therefore, they are wonderful. After that, I remembered that I often went to a library of school or a town especially when I was a schoolchild with my friends or my mother. I think that reading English books are good chance for me. After that, I strongly thought I make many use of library as ever.
Reference
Lock, Deborah. (2004). A Trip to the Library. London: Dorling Kindersley.
[148 words]

0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿