I will introduce myself. I will show you about my name, hometown, family, schools, hobbies, favorite clothes, club activities and favorite seasons.
My name is Yukiko. I'm called Yuki, Yukko, Yuki-chan and Yukko-chan by my friends. However, I'm also called Yukiko. My hometown is Shiranui. There are a library, a heated pool, a hotspring and a roadside station. They are big institutions in Shiranui. Then Dekopon is the most famous fruit in Shiranui. It is an orange. I have four in my family that my father, my mother, my older sister and I. My father is medical office worker. Then my mother is a housewife. My older sister is also housewife. Now, she lives in Osaka. Then I'm a university student. I went to Shiranui primary school by on foot. It took about 10 minutes. Then I went to Shiranui junior high school by on foot. It took about 20 minutes. After that, I went to Buntoku high school by train. It took about 40 minutes. Then I'm going to KGU by train and on foot. It took about an hour.
My hobbies are especially listening to music, and shopping. I will show you their details on next pages. I like BIGBANG and 2NE1. They are Korean singer groups. I recommend you "HaruHaru" and "I don't care" respectively. I also like to listen to Western music. I listen to various singers’ songs. When I go shopping, I often go to PARCO, New-s and AEON MALL Kumamoto. I buy mainly clothes. Then I also like to go to Fukuoka, because there are a lot of kinds of shops and my favorite clothes shops. My favorite clothes are EMODA, dazzlin and MURUA. They have different tastes, but same group. Then I'm looking forward to seeing new clothes from now on.
I belonged to a badminton club for three years when I was a primary student. After that, I belonged to a soft tennis club for three years when I was a junior high school student. I enjoyed them, so I would like to play them again. My favorite seasons are spring and autumn, because their climates are much more comfortable. Also, my birthday is spring.
In conclusion, I have to be thankful for a lot of people. Also, I think my hobbies won't change. It's because listening to music and shopping are very fun for me. Then I am able to refresh with them. After that, I like clothes, and they make me happy. Then if I play sports future, I would like to play especially soft tennis. Also, I would like to enjoy seasons and my life. Thank you.
[438 words]
0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿