2012年1月11日水曜日

BR 2-14: Stories of Dolls


"Soon she was marching, talking and singing all at once" (Davidson & Wanert, p.29).

I chose this book because I remember that I liked dolls when I was a child. However, I think that dolls are cute even now. Then this book has three chapters. I like especially chapter 2 which is the singing doll. After that, Kate's best doll is Emily. However, there is Florinda of new doll. She is able to act like a person.

I think that if actually dolls move, it is fearful. However, this book has a dream. Therefore this book makes us fun. Then Florinda's action is interesting. After that, this story is able to understand in the end. Therefore I was relieved about Kate's best doll, Emily. As was mentioned before, this book has some kinds of story, so I think that you will be able to enjoy each story.

Reference

Davidson, Susanna. & Wanert, Amandine. (2006). Stories of Dolls. London: Usborne.

[133 words]

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿