"Could you bring me a drink of water? Please. Then I can go to sleep" (Thomas & Plecas, p.11).
I chose this book because night and Knight are same pronunciation, so I thought that this title is good and interesting. First of all, there are three little dragons. They ask each wish to knight.
I think that the knight is very kind, and a part is like a mother. Then three little dragons are very cute. Then this story is interesting, because their wishes are added whenever knight comes there. However, I think that they are interesting points in this book. After that, I thought where is there their mother and father. When I think so, I was sad. Then I thought that the knight is wonderful, because he is able to carry his project through.
Reference
Thomas, Shelly Moore. & Plecas, Jennifer. (2002). Good Night, Good Knight. New York: Puffin Books.
[117 words]

0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿