"Annie could hear Bo running a round" (Partridge & Weston, p. 17).
I chose this book because I like a surprise. Therefore I decided to read this book. First of all, main characters are Annie and Bo. Then they go to skating. However, Bo wants to surprise to Annie, so Bo thinks about it. Will it success the surprise?
I think that this surprise is good. Also, this book is a heartwarming story. Therefore I like this book. Then I think that a surprise makes each other happy, so I think that a surprise is glad thing. After that, I knew that Bo surprises from the heart. There is also happening, but Bo and Annie are very thick together, and they looks fun. Finally, I recommend this book to you.
Reference
Partridge, Elizabeth. & Weston, Martha. (2002). Annie and Bo and the Big Surprise. New York: Puffin Books.
[118 words]

0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿