"Inside, Mother was waiting with hot chocolate and cookies fresh from the oven" (Van Leeuwen & Schweninger, p.16).
I chose this book because picture looks fun. Also, the season is just winter, so I decided to read this book. First of all, Oliver and Amanda are interested in snow. Then they enjoy a snowball fight, a sledding, a snowman, and so on with their father and mother.
I remember that I had a snowball fight and a snowman when I was a child. In those days, it was snowing better than in recent years. Therefore I was able to touch the snow at that time. Then I thought that Oliver and Amanda were able to valuable experience with snow. After that, I chose a sentence that it is the warmest thing in this book, I think. Also, my heart was warmed after read the sentence.
Reference
Van Leeuwen, Jean. & Schweninger, Ann. (1998). Oliver & Amanda and the Big Snow. New York: Puffin Books.
[127 words]

0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿