2012年1月10日火曜日

My favorite high school memory

My favorite high school memory is a school festival. I like especially it when I was a second-year student. First of all, the school festival was close to a Halloween. Therefore I went shopping to buy clothes with my friends. T-shirts were same my classmates, so we bought skirts and hair ornaments. Then we decorated our class room all together. On that day, we made sandwiches. We used green peppers, onions, cheeses, eggs, hams, fruits, chocolate sauce, and so on. Then we recommended especially hot sandwich. However, all kinds of sandwiches sold out immediately, so we were glad to success this project. After that, I went to other classes with my friends, and we enjoyed respective programs. Also, we enjoyed to see a stage show. Then this school festival was very fun, and it was good memory. Also, I think that this school festival is most deeply impressive memory in high school.

[152 words]

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿