2011年7月31日日曜日

My iPod

I think that iPod is great, because it is small, but it is able to have a lot of songs. My iPod has about 500 songs now. It has almost K-POP or western music, but I also like J-POP. I like to listen to music. I often listen to music in my room. Then I sometimes go to TSUTAYA for a rental of CDs, and sometimes buy songs on iTunes, or sometimes buy CDs. I think that a rental and iTunes are very convenience and good system. However, I think that buying also good, because it is able to collect CDs. Especially, BIGBANG is my favorite artist group, so I buy their CDs every time as much as possible. I would like to buy their previous CDs, but it is difficult, because these CDs are almost out of stock. After that, I would like to enjoy listening to music as ever.

[151 words]

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿