2011年7月8日金曜日

My Favorite Artists_2

I’m going to introduce 2NE1. My favorite K-POP girls group is 2NE1. Do you know this group? I knew this group through BIGBANG. They sometimes sing in collaboration with 2NE1. The collaboration is “Lollipop” for the first time. I still listen to it.

Now, return to the main here. There are four people who are CL, BOM, DARA and MINZY. CL is a leader of this group. She and MINZY mainly take charge of a rap. BOM and DARA mainly take charge of a vocal. They also perform a dance. They made their debut 2009 in Korea. Then they will also make their debut in Japan.

They are very strong personality. Then they are cute and cool. They came to Japan several times, but I have never met them. I want to meet them, and I want to go their concert. Then my favorite song is “I Don’t Care”. However, I think that their songs are all great.

Their new song is “I AM THE BEST”. This is very impressive song. Then this song is digital single, so I bought it on iTunes. If you have never listened to their songs, please listen to their songs once. After that, please tell me what you think.
[205 words]

2 件のコメント:

  1. I like DARA the best!!!!!!
    Recently, I often listen their songs :))))))
    Thanks Yukiko.
    and.. who's the short black hair girl who looks like " Kago Ai"?
    Please tell me.

    返信削除
  2. >>Yuka S.

    Oh! You're welcome :P
    I'm glad to hear it.
    Let's talk about 2NE1 ☆
    Well, her name is MINZY!
    She is the youngest in them.
    If you have more questions, please ask me ;)

    返信削除