2011年7月8日金曜日

BR 1-09: SPIDER-MAN 3

I chose this book, because I saw movies of this series. However, I didn't see the third in the series. I missed a chance for seeing at a theater, so I was glad when I found this book. Next, all the kids are a yearning for Spider-Man. He was popular. One day, he became a new Spider-Man. It color is black. After that, Peter Parker proposes to Mary Jane Watson. Then new characters appeared who are Venom and Sandman. They seem strong characters. I think that they are powerful more in movie. This story has a lot of things. For example, love, friends, revenge, hatred and so on. I think that this story is full contents, so I read this book with gaze intently. Then I want to see this movie someday.

Reference: Raimi, Sam & Raimi, Ivan and Sergent, Alvin. (2007) Spider-Man 3. London: Scholastic.

[146 words]

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿