2011年7月22日金曜日

BR 1-14: Stories of Princes & Princesses

I chose this book, because I thought that I want to know this story. I'll introduce story of "The princess who wouldn't get married" in chapter two, because it is the most impressive thing for me. First of all, one princess would not get married, but her dad said you have to get married. One day, he order a man to marry his daughter. A man is kind, but he is very poor. However, he can play the guitar. I think that it is very wonderful. Then he became a prince. The princess and a man got married with one thing and another. It is very good, because she looks happy. Then he also looks happy, so I think that they can lead a pleasant life.

Reference: Rawson, Christopher. (2003). Stories of Princes & Princesses. London: Usborne.

[137 words]

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿