2011年11月13日日曜日

My Favorite Candy

My favorite candy is CHELSEA. It has a lot of tastes, but I think that the typical tastes are butter scotch and yogurt scotch. Then I like especially yogurt scotch taste. Also, sometimes I see a new version in candies selling area. CHELSEA is in a box of candy or a bag of candy. The box is one taste, but I like the style. Then the bag of candy has three tastes, so we are able to enjoy their tastes in one bag. Therefore we are able to choose we like. After that, the package is very cute. The design is a flower pattern. The color is different by tastes. For example, butter scotch is pink, and yogurt scotch is green. I like the design, too. By the way, candy is freely soluble in summer, so I often buy candy in winter.

[142 words]

2 件のコメント:

  1. Especially, in Winter season I want to eat sweet candy and chocolates.
    There are no candy in my bag,though.

    返信削除
  2. >>Tetsu

    I think so, too.
    I see.

    返信削除