I have a lot of favorite places. One of them is Kyoto, because I like an atmosphere of Kyoto. I like especially Gion. It’s because a street of stores and houses is very good. This time, I introduce about Gion to you.
First of all, I will write about the location of Gion. Gion is famous place. There are a lot of stores, so we are able to enjoy not only sightseeing but also shopping, too. Also, there are a lot of tourists anytime. If even it is rainy day, Gion is always lively, I think. Then I have been there only once, and I have really taken to this place.
Next, I will write about the attraction of Gion. Do you know the Gion Festival? I have never been there, but I have seen the Gion Festival at the news. At that time, I knew that Gion Festival is great festival. Also, I knew that there are a lot of people in the Gion Festival. I am weak in a crowd, but I would like to see it in actual fact. Then Maiko-san is also famous. When I went to Gion, I could not see them. I supposed that we can see them anytime. If I have a chance to go to Gion again, sometime I would like to see them in actual fact. If we can run into them, we may be lucky, I thought.
Finally, I will write about the atmosphere of Gion. When I went to Gion, I felt that there is passing slowly of time. Then, there is quaint place, so we can be immersed in there. Also, we are able to have a good time there. Then a lot of buildings are unchanged since olden times, and I hope they keep up always, because they are also creating a wonderful atmosphere.
In conclusion, Kyoto is memories place for me. There is a good place. If I have a chance, I would like to go to Kyoto again for sightseeing, eating and shopping. Then I think that there is beautiful scenery in all seasons. If you have never been there, I recommend Gion to you. Of course, I want you to go to various places in Kyoto. I hope you will like there.
[378 words]
Wow!
返信削除Thanks for telling Gion's information.
How did you get those information?
Are you from Kyoto?
>>Tetsu
返信削除You're welcome!
When I went to Gion, I was able to know a lot there.
No, I'm from Kumamoto.