2011年11月28日月曜日

My Favorite Animals

My favorite animals are cats. I also like dogs, but I like cats these days. Then there are some cats in the neighborhood of my house. Also, they often come in the garden of my house, so I often see them when I am in my house. Also, they are so cute. I think that a cat which is basking in the sun is especially cute. Also, even if cats come in the garden of my house, they come back to the owner's house, so they are very wonderful. By the way, I don't have a pet. I think that it is difficult to take care of a pet. However, my friends have pets, so I have admiration for my friends. Then I don't know much about a kind of cats, but if I have a pet, I would like to have a small cat.

[145 words]

2 件のコメント: