Yesterday, I went to Fukuoka by Shinkansen with my friend, Yui. Shinkansen was very fast, so we arrived there in about 35 minutes.
Then we went to Tenjin to go to PARCO by subway. I bought a beige shirt, a rose tank top and a fine belt. I like beige these days. I wanted clothes which was the shop, so I'm glad to buy them. Also, shop assistants were very kind. I think that I want to go there another time. My friend also bought clothes other shop, and she looks happy, so I'm glad too.
After that, we had a lunch in PARCO. I ate a salad and a rice casserole with white sauce. My friend ate a salad and pasta. Then there are not restaurants in PARCO of Kumamoto, so PARCO of Fukuoka was wonder. However, it is good, and we could enjoy it.
Then we went to an underground shopping area in Tenjin. There were a lot of shops, and an atmosphere was like a movie theatre. We enjoyed a window-shopping there.
After that, we came back to Hakata station, and we went to Hankyu and Amu Plaza. We were surprised that Hankyu and Amu Plaza is stood in line, so we could go to both simply. I think that we could know new Hakata station building.
When we were making a plan, we were decided what we will have a dinner, and a restaurant too. We have known that the restaurant is near by Hakata station, but we looked for it a long time. However we left early to make sure, so we had times. Then it was cloud day, but it was hot, so we were tired from waking. Moreover, it started raining. We didn't have an umbrella at that time. Then we found the restaurant at last. We were glad to find it. We were walking to opposite direction, but it became good exercise. Then we ate Korean food which was a salad, Samgyeopsal, buchimage and rice. They were spicy, but they were nice. Then there were K-POP, TV and many posters of idols. We were just like in Korea. We had an enjoyable time.
Finally, we came back to Kumamoto. We enjoyed Fukuoka, and we will go to there after two weeks.
[379 words]
Sounds good.
返信削除I've never had a chance to get on a bullet train/
How was it?
>>Testu
返信削除Thank you.
The bullet train was a comfortable to ride in.
Also, the inside was very clean :)