2011年8月30日火曜日

August 23

On August 23, I went to Fukuoka with my friend, Yui. We went to PARCO, Tenjin CORE and an underground shopping area of Tenjin. Also, we had lunch and dinner in Fukuoka. Then it was rainy day.

In PARCO, I bought a lot of clothes and a short boots. The weather is still staying hot, but I am collecting autumn clothes and shoes.

In Tenjin CORE, we had a lunch. We ate stone-roasted bibimbap. It was nice. Then Tenjin CORE is redecorating a lot of shops, so we could not see a lot of shops. However, if I have a chance, I think that I would like to go there after redecoration.

In an underground shopping area of Tenjin, we took a rest in DOUTOR. We drank cafe latte. The day was a weekday, but there were a lot of people.

Then Yui also bought a lot of clothes, so we were very happy with each other. We came back to Hakata station, and we had a dinner. We ate Ramen. It was nice. We were tired from walking, but we had a swell time.

[185 words]

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿