I have never been abroad, but someday I want to go to Korea, Australia, France, Italy, UK, US and so on. I like traveling, because it is fun and it is able to learn many things. If I have a chance, I'd like to enjoy sightseeing and shopping. Then I'm going to take a lot of pictures. Before then, I have to apply for a passport, but I don't know detail about it. Next, I like to make a plan, because it is exciting. The other reason, when I land at an airport, I don't need hesitating over which to choose. I think I'm glad when I have arrived at place of destination.
[113 words]
Why you don't join a training in overseas??
返信削除I think this program in this summer will be fun :))))
you should come!!!!!haha
>>Yuka.S
返信削除Thanks for pointing out for me.
Umm, I still have no confidence..
Its gonna take a at least 1week to get a passport.
返信削除>>Tetsu
返信削除Oh, where are you going?