2011年6月27日月曜日

Essay 1-03a: "Family" and "Jobs"

I am going to introduce about “Mrs. Doubtfire”. I watched this movie for the first time in class. After that, I watched this movie to the end at my home. Maybe I have never seen like this until now, so I think I have good chance watching new movie for me.

First of all, there are many themes in this movie. I think big theme of this movie is “family”. This movie expresses desirable situation of family. It also expresses parents’ love for their children and children’s love for their parents. Especially, children’s father has a deep interest in his children. Then children also have a deep interest in their father. Therefore I think father and children each other’s feelings become a key to solving a problem of this story.

Second, Daniel, father worked a voice artist of an animated film at first. He is able to uses different voices according to time and circumstances. Especially, he gets right into his part a woman for a long while. I was surprised it, but he was wonderful.

Third, Miranda, mother is an interior designer. She is pressed by her work and housework, so she is very busy every day. However her husband doesn’t have his job, moreover he gives neighbors trouble many times. That was why she gets irritated.

Fourth, their children are Lydia, Chris and Natalie. I think they are docile children. For example, when they meet their father, they are hugely pleased with their smile. Therefore they are an innocent a boy and girls.

And then, I think second theme of this movie is “jobs”. There are many jobs on this movie. For instance, make-up artist, a lawyer, a housekeeper, a voice artist, an interior designer, a forwarding clerk and so on. It is able to know some jobs on this movie. However, it is not only, there is a problem that Daniel, father lost his job here. It was one of a cause of divorced. Somebody of family have to work for support family. Miranda, mother works, but I hope Daniel, father will also same job for a long time, if possible. He pesters his family, but he finds new his job his best.

In conclusion, children need also father for them. Their mother knew it later. Then she also knew his husband’s love for their children. She thought family over once more. There are undying love and bonds of family there, whatever no matter what may happen.
[410 words]

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿