2011年5月24日火曜日

BR 1-02: STORIES OF ROBOTS

I chose this book, because I thought picture of the cover was very unique. A boy named Luke who has himself room, but his room was so untidy. He likes beeping computer. So his mother was shocked who threatened him. Luke had scheme soon. It was to ask cleaning companies. When he was searching them, he found an advertisement. Here appears robot of this theme. The robot put in order anything, but the unexpected happened! The robot was broken. Then various robots appear in this book, but I reviewed story which is impressive for me. My favorite sentence is "You really are the laziest boy in the world!" (p.18) I thought expression was interesting. These stories are very unreal, but it is very useful. I think the author's idea is great! Then I was interested in new robots. I want you to read once.

Reference: Punter, Russell. (2004). Stories of Robots. London: Usborne.
[152 words]

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿