2011年4月19日火曜日

Letter to My Host Family

     Hello, how are you? I will stay with you for 6 weeks this summer. First, I am going to talk about myself. My name is Yukiko. I am a university student. I am learning English now. My hometown is Kumamoto in Japan. My family has four people, my father, my mother, my older sister and I. We all get along very well.
     I also have good friends. I talk with my friends when I have a break at the school. I spend good time with my friends. I am really glad to see them everyday.
     I was playing tennis when I was a junior high school student. I have not been playing it recently and I want to play it again. My hobbies are listening to music and going shopping. About music, I listen to all kinds of music. I especially like western music and I have a lot of favorite songs.
     Then about shopping, I sometimes go shopping with my family. I also go there with my friends. I enjoy it every time I go. Let's go together! I hope this will give you some idea about me.
     Next, the purpose that I do this homestay this time is that I have a desire to actually enter an English speaking environment and I want to grow up. After that, I want to visit other foreign countries for the first time. So I am very interested in this. I want to enjoy when I experience the culture.
     By the way, do you have a lot of recommended places or foods? Please tell me about them. Then I want to go there and eat them. Japan is a good country too. Would you come to Japan? I want you to see our ancient history and eat Japanese foods. Finally, I am looking forward to seeing you. Sincerely yours
[307 words]

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿